z/OS Management Facility (z/OSMF)
IBM z/OS Management Facility (z/OSMF) provides system management functions in a task-oriented, web browser-based user interface with integrated user assistance so that you can more easily manage the day-to-day operations and administration of your z/OS systems. By streamlining some traditional tasks and automating others, z/OSMF can help to simplify some areas of z/OS system management.
z/OSMF provides a framework for managing various aspects of a z/OS® system through a web browser interface.
- Viewing, defining, and updating policies that affect system behavior
- Monitoring the performance of the systems in your enterprise
- Managing your z/OS software
- Performing problem data management tasks
- Consolidating your z/OS management tools.
With z/OSMF, you can communicate with the z/OS system through a web browser, so you can access and manage your z/OS system from anywhere. Multiple users can log in to z/OSMF from different computers, different browsers, or multiple instances of the same browser.
- Topics on configuration and security in IBM z/OS Management Facility Configuration Guide
- Topics on programming interfaces, such as z/OS REST services, in IBM z/OS Management Facility Programming Guide
- z/OSMF online help for comprehensive user assistance information. You can access the online help by clicking the help link from any z/OSMF user interface (UI) page.