z/OS Management Facility (z/OSMF)
IBM z/OS Management Facility (z/OSMF) provides system management functions in a task-oriented, web browser-based user interface with integrated user assistance, so that you can more easily manage the day-to-day operations and administration of your mainframe z/OS systems. By streamlining some traditional tasks and automating others, z/OSMF can help to simplify some areas of z/OS system management.
z/OSMF provides a framework for managing various aspects of a z/OS® system through a web browser interface.
- Viewing, defining, and updating policies that affect system behavior
- Monitoring the performance of the systems in your enterprise
- Managing your z/OS software
- Performing problem data management tasks
- Consolidating your z/OS management tools.
z/OSMF allows you to communicate with the z/OS system through a web browser, so you can access and manage your z/OS system from anywhere. Multiple users can log into z/OSMF using different computers, different browsers, or multiple instances of the same browser.
Find more information about z/OSMF in IBM z/OS Management Facility Configuration Guide.