What is IBM z/OS Workload Interaction Correlator?
IBM z/OS® Workload Interaction Correlator is a priced feature that provides infrastructure for z/OS software to generate synchronized, standardized, concise, content-rich data with common context for automated analysis by an analytics engine like the IBM z/OS Workload Interaction Navigator. IBM z/OS Workload Interaction Correlator requires IBM z14™ or z15™ hardware. Support will be included in the PTF for APAR OA57165 for z/OS in V2R3 and V2R4.
This collection includes updates to the following publications:
- z/OS Planning for Installation
- z/OS MVS Initialization and Tuning Reference
- z/OS MVS Programming: Authorized Assembler Services Guide
- z/OS MVS Programming: Authorized Assembler Services Reference EDT-IXG
- z/OS MVS System Commands
- z/OS MVS System Management Facilities (SMF)
- z/OS MVS System Messages, Vol 6 (GOS-IEA)
- z/OS MVS System Messages, Vol 8 (IEF-IGD)
- z/OS MVS Data Areas Volume 1 (ABE - IAR)
- z/OS MVS Data Areas Volume 2 (IAX - ISG)