Displaying commands defined for PFKs (PFK)
Use the DISPLAY PFK command to display the PFK definitions in effect for a specified console, the PFK definitions in a specified PFK table, or the PFK tables that are available.
- The system displays information about the PFKs (message IEE235I).
Unless you specify otherwise on the CN= name operand,
the PFK information refers to the console from which you issue the
command. Note: Only D PFK with the T or TABLE option is valid from extended consoles. Any other specification of the D PFK command has no effect on extended MCS consoles or on system consoles, and is not valid for managing these consoles.
- TABLE or T
- Requests PFK definitions in a specific PFK table or lists all
names of PFK tables that are available to be displayed.
- Requests PFK definitions in the PFK table named nnnnnnnn. If you omit =nnnnnnnn, the system displays the list of PFK tables available.
- Requests the PFK definitions for the console called name.
- L=a, name, or name-a
- Specifies the display area (a), console name (name),
or both (name-a) where the display will appear.
If you omit this operand, the display is presented in the first available display area or the message area of the console through which you enter the command.
To display PFK definitions for the console on which you issue the command, enter:
To display all available PFK tables, enter:
To display the contents (PFK definitions) of the PFK table named MVSCMDS, enter: