IEA602I ADDRESS SPACE CREATE FAILED. text
- One of the following:
- THE GETMAIN FOR THE ASCB FAILED
- Storage could not be obtained from SQA for the new address space's ASCB or ASSB.
- MAXUSERS WOULD HAVE BEEN EXCEEDED
- The creation of a new address space would exceed the maximum number of allowable address spaces as specified in the MAXUSER, RSVNONR, and RSVSTRT parameters in the IEASYSxx parmlib member.
- ADDRESS SPACE SERVICES FAILED
- Address space services suffered an error which prevented the address space creation.
- A STORAGE SHORTAGE EXISTS
- There is insufficient SQA, pageable storage, or auxiliary storage available.
- AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED
- An unexpected error occurred which prevented the address space creation.
The system was unable to create the requested new address space. The system continues processing without the new address space.
Notify the System Programmer.
System programmer response
Resolve the resource shortage if the problem is a shortage of SQA, auxiliary storage, or MAXUSERs. For the unexpected error cases, check the logrec data set for an error record or retry the request.