ICH70001Iuserid LAST ACCESS AT hh:mm:ss ON day_of_week, month, day, year
- The last recorded date and time user userid logged on successfully.
- The last recorded date and time user userid submitted a batch job.
When a user logs on for the first time or for the first time after the RESUME date, the date and time are displayed in asterisks. For example, hh:mm:ss is displayed as **:**:**.
- This message does not reflect all accesses that are done through APPC.
- This message is suppressed for started procedures because of a time lapse between the time the procedure starts and when its JOBLOG is activated. It is replaced by MVS™ message IEF695I identifying the started procedure and its associated user and group ID.
- Applications can be configured to record only the first logon of the day. When a user logs on to one of these applications, the date and time are only recorded if it is the first access for this user this day. Other applications might record every access. The date and time in this message indicates the last recorded access. See z/OS Security Server RACF Security Administrator's Guide for more information about how to configure applications to record daily statistics.
Information in the message includes hour, minute, second, day of week, month, day, and year.
The first time this
message is issued for a user, the message is written
ON ***,*** **,****.
This message is routed to the RACF-defined user indicated by userid and is issued only when the INITSTATS option (specified on the SETROPTS command) is active.