Making dynamic, temporary changes to checks
If you want to make dynamic, temporary check updates, use either:
- SDSF- see Using SDSF to manage checks.
- The MODIFY command - See Cheat sheet: examples of MODIFY hzsproc commands.
- Take one time only actions against checks, such as:
- Adding and deleting checks
- Refreshing checks (deleting one or more checks and then adding all eligible checks)
- Displaying checks and check history
- Running checks
- Update check values with changes that last until the next refresh
(add) of the check or checks, including:
- Activating and deactivating checks
- Updating check values. For example, using SDSF and the MODIFY commands, you can update check values, such as interval, severity, category, or check message routing codes.