Exporting a Db2 service
To create an API or deploy a service through an automated DevOps process, you need a service archive (a .sar file). You can export your service project as an service archive to a location that you specify.
- In the Project Explorer view, right-click the service project and select .
- Specify the location where you want to save this service archive file.
The service is saved as a .sar file.
What to do next
- For API creation, see Creating a REST API.
- In a DevOps environment, the service archive is generated by using the build toolkit with the service project directory as input. See The IBM z/OS Connect build toolkit.
- For automated service deployment, see Configuring service archives.