How to "clean" a z/OS Connect API project
How to remove an incorrect or obsolete OpenAPI definition from the z/OS Connect Designer.
About this task
If you are working on an API project and imported an incorrect OpenAPI definition to the z/OS Connect Designer, complete the following steps to clean up z/OS Connect Designer and load the new OpenAPI definition file. The following steps can be performed while z/OS Connect Designer is running or stopped.
- Go to the API project directory on the host system.
- List all the files in the project directory including any hidden files.
- Take a backup of any of the project files, such as configuration files.
- Delete all the files, including the hidden files, from the project directory.
- Reload the z/OS Connect Designer if it is running or restart it to load the API project.