Checking and updating user information
You can check and update the MFA password, policy, and authentication method information for a specific user.
To check the user information, complete the following steps:
About this task
- In the IBM® MFA GUI, click the User Provisioning tab.
- Enter a search string in the Search by MFA ID or Name field to find the required user.
- Select the required user.
Click Check user information.
The user-specific information page is displayed. From this page you can:
- View the current user information.
- Set or reset an IBM MFA password.
- Reset the suspension state.
- Add or delete a policy.
- Add or delete an authentication method.
- Set the authentication method to be active or inactive.
- Check the user suspension state if you enabled Consecutive Failures Before TOTP Suspension for TOTP.
- If you make a change, confirm your selection and click Save.