Navigating the IBM MFA GUI
You can use the IBM® MFA GUI for all interaction with IBM MFA.
Before you begin
To navigate the IBM MFA GUI, complete the following steps:
Open the IBM MFA GUI at
- login-server-hostname is the host name or IP address of the system where you installed IBM MFA server.
- port is the port number on which the IBM MFA web server listens.
The IBM MFA GUI main page includes the following panes:
- Select the User Provisioning tab to provision a user with a policy, or to add or remove a policy for a user.
- Select the Policy Definitions tab to add a new policy, delete an existing policy, or to display policy attributes. Click a policy name to display a new page with more policy-specific settings and to add or remove an authentication method from the policy.
- Select the Authentication Methods tab to configure and display all of the possible authentication method. Click an authentication method name to display a new page with more specific settings that apply to all users of that authentication method.
- To configure and display the settings for the IBM MFA server, select .
- To restart IBM MFA services, select .