AGMI1206W Z APM CONNECT Base NOT ACTIVE (SSN=ssnm), RC=xxxxxxxx
ExplanationThe Z APM Connect Base subsystem identified in ssnm is not active or is unavailable.
- ssnm - Base subsystem name.
- xxxxxxxx – Return Code from Base.
System actionIMS Transaction processing continues, but Z APM Connect event data cannot be written to Base.
User responseTo resolve the issue, go to Return codes for the Return Code problem description. Check the Transaction Tracking API function return value that is displayed in RC=.
- Ensure that the Base subsystem name (ssnm) configured is correct.
- Ensure that the Base is active.
- Start or restart the Z APM Base Started Task.