HBO6154E The keystore keystore cannot be loaded.
The specified keystore, which contains the secret key for encrypting passwords, could not be loaded.
- The file cannot be opened.
- The file does not contain a valid keystore.
- One or more certificates in the keystore could not be loaded.
- The passStore type is JCEKS and cannot be loaded on JAVA 11.x.
Review the Data Streamer job log, the Standard Output of the Data Receiver, or the Standard Output of the script to determine the cause and correct the problem. Verify that the CDP_HOME or CDPDR_HOME environment variable is set correctly.
- For the Data Streamer, run migrateDataStreamerTLS.sh script to migrate passStore.
- For the Data Recevier, run migrateDataReceiverTLS.sh (for Linux platform) or migrateDataReceiverTLS.bat (for Windows platform) to migrate passStore.
For more details about configuring Transport Layer Security (TLS), see Configuring TLS connections between the Data Streamer and its subscribers.