Setting up your mobile device
Use the IBM® Web Mail Cloud profile to set up IMAP, CardDAV, and CalDAV in one operation on your iOS device. If you do not want to set up all three functions on your iOS device, you can set up email, contacts, or calendar individually. Refer to the help information provided in Configuring IMAP and POP access, Setting up a CardDAV account, and Setting up a CalDAV account.
Before you begin
iOS devices are currently the only devices that are supported for the IBM Web Mail Cloud profile.
- Access the IBM Web Mail Cloud profile
in either of the following ways:
- Navigate to iOS device set up. Enter the URL or Quick Response (QR) code provided.
- Access the link https://ussl.mail.na.collabserv.com/mobile/dav/profile.
If you have not logged in before, you must provide your Connections Cloud ID and password. This ID and password might be different from your Web Mail Cloud ID and password.
- On your iOS device, tap Log In.
The IBM Web Mail Cloud Apple
iOS device setup - Set up your email, contacts and calendar on your
Apple iOS device page is displayed. This page provides
instructions to install a profile on your iOS device that provides
access to the following items:
- Your email via IMAP
- Your contacts via CardDAV
- Your calendar via CalDAV
- Select Start. Because the profile is not signed, you are prompted to confirm the installation by selecting . If you have a password for your iOS device, enter that password to continue.
- Enter your Web Mail Cloud password 3 times to validate your access to the IMAP, CardDAV, and CalDAV accounts in the Web Mail Cloud system. Select Next to continue.
- When the installation is complete, select Done. The device setup page is again displayed. Exit to the main iOS menu to use your Web Mail Cloud email, contacts, and calendar functions on your iOS device.
What to do next
The name of the profile is IBM Web Mail Cloud Profile. It can be found on your iOS device by tapping . Select More Details to see the name of your accounts on your iOS device.