Monitoring and managing the deployments
After you deploy a custom image to a Wazi as a Service target environment, you can use the Deployments page to check the deployment status, delete, or resume the deployments.
Checking the status of the deployment process
To check the status of a deployment process, complete the following steps.
- Click the drop-down menu of TARGET WAZI AS A SERVICE, and select the target environment that you deployed the image to.
- Click Manage deployments from the home page, or click Deployments on the top tab.
- Find the image that you deployed. A status icon is displayed for each deployment.
- You can use the Filter option to filter deployments with different status, including Completed, In progress, and Needs attention.
Resuming a failed deployment
To resume a failed deployment of an image, complete the following steps.
- Click the action icon beside the deployment, and select Resume deployment.
- Provide the required credentials.
- Click Deploy.
Deleting a deployment
To delete the deployment of an image, complete the following steps.
- Click the action icon beside the deployment, and select Delete deployment.
- Confirm the information in the pop up window. Check the box if you want to force the
deletion.Note: A deployment that is still in progress cannot be deleted or resumed.
- Click Delete.
Note: Removing deployment records from the Deployments page does not remove the custom image in IBM Cloud VPC. Likewise, removing images from the Wazi as a Service target environment in IBM Cloud VPC does not remove the corresponding deployment record on the Deployments page. For more information, see Managing z/OS virtual server instances.