Downloading installation packages
Learn about how to download installation packages.
- Log on to Passport Advantage®.
- Select Software download and Media access.
- Select Program offering and agreement number, and then click Continue.
- Enter the part description or part number, and then click Finder.
- Optionally, you can click the alphabetical order list to display and view the product by name.
- Select All operating systems in the Operating system field, and All languages in the Languages field. Then, click Go.
- If you want to download the individual media from the list, click Select individual files to expand the list.
- Verify the e-assemblies that you want to download with the lists in the following tables.
To download Wazi Image Builder fix packs, go to IBM Fix Central.
After a package is downloaded, you can verify the integrity of the downloaded package by using
the .md5 checksum file. To do a checksum on a downloaded package, use command
md5sum -c <checksum_file_name>.
|Name||Part No.||Image Classification||File Name|
|1||IBM Wazi Image Builder 1.x Installation Multilingual eAssembly||G06Y9ML||Required||N/A|
|2||IBM Wazi Image Builder 1.3 Installation Multilingual||M0FHNML||Required||wib-install.tgz|
|3||IBM Wazi Image Builder 1.3 Installer checksum Multilingual||M0FHPML||Required||wib.md5|
|4||IBM Wazi Image Builder Quick Start Guide||M0B6KML||Optional||wib_quickstart.pdf|