Adding Application Builder Security
This section describes how to use Application Builder security with the WebCenter Content connector.
About this task
Note: This section assumes you have already configured a security collection for your WebCenter Content search collection. Additionally, it is assumed that you have successfully created an entity in the Application Builder administration tool and have established connectivity between that entity and your WebCenter Content search collection.
Note: The rights script provided enables Application Builder security with typical deployments of this repository. Other than modifying default settings, if you need to customize the script, it is suggested that you engage with Lab Services.
To configure Application Builder to use the security rights function of your WebCenter Content search collection, do the following:
- In the Application Builder administration tool, navigate to the entity that is associated with your WebCenter Content search collection.
- Click Configure entity.
- In the Security options section, set the Configure access rights toggle option to on.
- In the Connector rights file dropdown menu, select the WebCenter Content connector from the list of available connectors.
- In the Rights code text box, modify the provided code sample for your WebCenter Content installation. Comments in the script describe the settings that are required to be set.
- In the Specify field(s) required to access entity box, enter the name of a field on the WebCenter Content document for which a user must have access to view the entire document. This is required for secure collaboration.
- Click Save entity.
Test your application with various user credentials to confirm that documents are being returned appropriately by Application Builder.