Enovia Security Option Reference
This section provides a security configuration option reference for the Enovia Object ID Based Rights component. The configuration of this component, and how to access it in the Watson™ Explorer Engine administration tool, is described in Adding the Enovia Rights Component.
- Late Binding Proxy Hostname' - The hostname of the Enovia late binding proxy listener service.
- Late Binding Proxy Port' - The port of the Enovia late binding proxy listener service.
- Enovia Protocol' (optional) - The protocol used to connect to the Enovia host.
- Enovia Hostname' - The hostname of the Enovia host.
- Enovia Port' (optional) - The port to be used when connecting to Enovia.
- Enovia Servlet Path' (optional) - The base path to the Enovia XML servlet.
- Unsecured Source' - The name of a source to the same collection which does not have this rights function on it. Since this rights function performs a search against the current collection (to find all unique objectIds for each search), a second source must be created which does NOT have this rights function applied. Otherwise, an infinite loop would result.
- Number of Enovia Query Threads' (optional) - The number of threads to use to concurrently execute Enovia queries. Increasing this number will increase the point-in-time load on the Enovia server, but it may also improve overall performance.
- User logon name' (optional) - The username passed to the Late Binding Proxy for which the access to the object IDs is checked. If not specified, the username part of $user.name will be used. This should probably be left empty.
- User logon password' (optional) - The password passed to the Late Binding Proxy.
- Maximum number of results' (optional) - The maximum number of results processed by this rights function. You will typically want to set this to a number larger than the total number of documents in the search collection's index. If this number is less than the total number of documents, then this setting will limit the number of results returned to the user.