Configuring Results Module (deprecated)
Deprecated. See Foundational Components release notes for more information about deprecated features and what that means.
After installing the Results Module module, you need to configure it.
|Linux||Navigate to the installation location for the Results Module module (/opt/ibm/WEX/Resultsmodule by
|Windows||Navigate to the installation location for the Results Module module (\Program
Files\IBM\WEX\Resultsmodule by default)
From a command line, run resultsmodule-config.exe
The following questions will display. Hit Return to accept the defaults.
- Which language do you want to use for the configuration tool? The current language is ['en']. Other available languages are: ['en']:
- Which port do you want Results Module to listen on?
The port is currently :
The number of the port on which the Results Module is listening for incoming connections. If you change the default port, do not use 8080 or 9090, which are the default ports for Application Builder and Knowledge Center.
- What do you want to name the Results Module application in the configuration file for WebSphere Application Server Liberty profile? The name is currently [ResultsModule]:
- Do you want to install the service for Results Module? [y/N]:
The Results Module service will automatically start Results Module whenever you restart a system on which it is installed. Installing the service is recommended.Note: You should integrate Results Module into your system's startup and shutdown processes. See Integrating Other Watson Explorer Modules Into the Startup/Shutdown Process.
You can adjust the configuration of your Results Module WLP server after the fact by editing the server.xml file in the
ResultsModule/wlp/usr/servers/ResultsModuledirectory of your installation. See Configuring the Results Module.
- For useful WLP commands, see Useful WLP Server Commands for the Results Module.