Additions and Fixes
This section describes version-specific additions and fixes that have been made to the Domino® connector.
The Domino connector includes the following fixes:
- Support for Application Builder security has been added to the connector.
- Changed default SSL algorithm chain to TLS to address an SSLv3 vulnerability that has been
referred to as POODLE (Padding Oracle On downgraded legacy Encryption). To learn more about this
vulnerability, go to: http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-3566.Note: This update requires patched versions of Domino. To learn more about the patched versions, go to: How is IBM Domino impacted by the POODLE attack?
- Resolved an issue where ACLs were not being collected for document authors and field authors.
- Fixed an issue where the role ACLs were not being replaced with the list of users that were assigned to that particular role.
- Resolved an issue with wild cards being incorrectly added to the ACLs.