Create the Form
- Look to see if the source has an XML feed, because they are more consistent and easier to parse
- Determine the method by which the source is queried. You will typically be selecting between a GET and a POST.
- Enter the base URL of the search results
- Enter the query parameter from the URL
Add any additional CGI parameters as a Free XML component such as:
<input name="pic" value="off" /><input name="tab" value="web" />
- Click OK to save your form, and proceed to the next section for information about testing it.