Case Manager crawler - configuration properties
The Case Manager crawler crawls an IBM® Case Manager server.
The Create crawler: Case Manager screen is where you enter the configuration parameters for this crawler.
- Crawler name
- The name of the crawler. Alphanumeric characters, hyphens, underscores, and spaces are allowed.
- Crawler description
- A description of the crawler.
- Advanced options
- Time to wait between retrieval requests
- The time is expressed in milliseconds.
- Maximum number of active crawler threads
- The maximum number of active crawler threads.
- Maximum document size
- The maximum size expressed in kilobytes. The maximum value is 131,071 kilobytes.
- When the crawler session is started
- Specifies which content to crawl.
Data Source Properties
- Content Engine Web Service URL
- The Content Engine web service URL for FileNet® P8 server. For example, http://filenet_ce_server:9080/wsi/FNCEWS40MTOM/.
- User name
- The user name to crawl the Case Manager server.
- The password of the specified user .
Crawl space Properties
You can find and add multiple crawl spaces for a Case Manager crawler. For instructions, see Finding and adding crawl spaces in a Case Manager crawler.
Data source crawler plug-ins are Java™ applications that can change the content or metadata of crawled documents. You can configure a data source crawler plug-in for all non-web crawler types. For more information, see Crawler plug-ins.
- Enable the crawler plug-in
- Enable this option when you use the crawler plug-in.
- Plug-in class name
- The class name for the crawler plug-in.
- Plug-in class path
- The JAR file location of the crawler plug-in. The folder that contains the JAR file must be mounted so it is available. For more information, see Providing access to the local filesystem from Watson Explorer oneWEX.
Crawling a FileNet P8 database with a self-signed CA certificate
If you want to crawl a FileNet P8 database with a self-signed CA certificate, you must import the certificate into the JVM trust store. CA certificates must be in PEM format, and should be copied to the PersistentVolume of IBM Watson® Explorer oneWEX data in the folder config/certs/jvm/cacerts/. For example, config/certs/jvm/cacerts/self-signed-ca.pem.
You must also install unlimited strength JCE Policy files (local_policy.jar and US_export_policy.jar. For more information, see Installing JCE Unlimited Strength Files.