This section provides the following configuration options:
- Use SSL Client Certificate (optional) - When enabled, use the specified SSL Client Certificate when making an SSL connection to OneDrive.
- SSL Client Certificate (PKCS#12 format) (optional) - Full path to the client certificate file (PKCS#12 format)
- SSL Client Certificate password (optional) - Password required to read the SSL Client Certificate listed above. Required if a client certificate is specified.
- Java Trust Store (optional) - Full path to the Java Trust Store file (JKS format). The full certificate chain for the client certificate should be in the trust store.
- Java Trust Store password (optional) - Password used to access the trust store configured above. Required if a trust store is specified.