Basic WebCenter Content Connector Configuration
After displaying the Crawling -> Configuration panel for the WebCenter Content seed in the Watson™ Explorer Engine administration tool, you can configure the following options for connecting to your WebCenter Content installation:
Crawling Configuration Options
- Host - The WebCenter server host. This setting is used
- Verify that the Oracle WebCenter Content server hostname can be resolved via DNS
- Used as the hostname to connect to WebCenter Content when the Connection Type is set to SOCKET
- Used to generate the crawl URL to represent all Oracle WebCenter Content entities.
- Username - The repository username to authenticate with. If a domain is required, use the syntax: DOMAIN\USERNAME
- Password - The repository password to authenticate with.
- JAR location - The location of the required Oracle WebCenter Content java libraries.
This section describes the crawling configurations that are available for the WebCenter Content Connector.