Links are provided to a description of the new functionality, the product support website, the product documentation, and to last-minute updates, limitations, and known problems for IBM® WebSphere® Application Server Version 8.5 products.
Accessing last-minute updates, limitations, and known problems
Accessing hardware and software requirements
- The hardware and software requirements for the WebSphere Application Server products are provided on the Detailed system requirements web page.
Accessing product documentation
The following documentation is installed with this product.
- Help files
The help files provide detailed instructions for completing tasks and for specifying settings in the graphical systems management tools. Use the help menus, links, or buttons provided in the tool interfaces to access the help files.
- Documentation on the web
The documentation set for all WebSphere Application Server products is in the online IBM documentation. The documentation includes versions of the installed help files.
Accessing the product support website
- To search for the latest troubleshooting tips, downloads, fixes, and other support-related information, go to the WebSphere Application Server support page.
Contacting IBM Software Support
If you encounter a problem with this product, first try the following actions:
- Following the steps described in the product documentation
- Looking for related documentation in the online help
- Looking up error messages in the message reference
- Go to the WebSphere Application Server support page.
- Expand the Contact Support section.
- Click Ask the IBM Support Agent Tool, and submit your question.
- Click Chat with technical support, and follow the information collection instructions provided.
- Click Email Feedback to IBM support, and choose your email client to send feedback.
- Click Directory of worldwide contacts to find the appropriate contact information for your location.