Uninstalling Liberty interim fixes from distributed operating systems using the GUI
You can use the IBM® Installation Manager graphical user interface (GUI) to remove interim fixes from a product offering.
- Log on to your system.
- Stop all servers and applications on the installation that is being updated.
- Start Installation Manager.
- Click Uninstall.
- Select the interim fixes to uninstall.
- Click Next.
- Review the summary information, and click Uninstall.
- If the uninstallation is successful, the program displays a message indicating that the uninstallation is successful.
- If the uninstallation is not successful, click View Log File to troubleshoot the problem.
- Click Finish.
- Click File > Exit to close Installation Manager.