IBM UrbanCode Velocity fixlist
Each release and fix pack of IBM™ UrbanCode Velocity contains fixes for issues found in previous supported versions of the product. This list contains APARs fixed in the given release or fix pack. The release versions are sorted in newest to oldest order.
The bug fixes without APAR reference are the bugs identified in previous supported versions of the product.
|When running deployments from the
Pipeline page, fixed an issue for the deployment tasks that
receives a Not applicable... error
message due to the missing version.
Note: Investigation is in progress to identify the same issue with Jenkins deployments. You can workaround the issue by navigating to the deployment plan's Versions tab, select the appropriate version, and then manually start the deployment plan.
|Fixed security vulnerability.|
|Fixed closure of modal, when you click
outside the following modal box:
|PI99877||R-UI SERVER CRASHING|
|Fixed version mismatch for Jenkins application in deployment plan page.|
|Fixed UrbanCode Velocity installation issues in an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service.|
|On the Value streams page, when you click the Import JSON button and then attempt to save the JSON file, resolved an issue displaying a spinning wheel and requiring the user to navigate back to the editing application.|
|PI99871||On the Pipeline page with IBM™ UrbanCode™ Deploy applications added to the pipeline, when you change the name in IBM™ UrbanCode™ Deploy, the name change is accurately reflected on the Pipeline and the Dashboards pages in IBM™ UrbanCode Velocity.|
|For deployment plans run on the Releases page, resolved issues of parallel tasks being processed sequentially for improved performance.|
|On the Settings page, when you perform the following:|
- Click Authentication > LDAP.
- Click the Import users button.
- In the Username or Pattern field of the Import Users window, when you enter a username or pattern and then click the Save button, resolved a query size limit exceeded error during the attempted import process.
|PI99873||On the Value streams page, when you click Search with DQL and enter a query, resolved issue of long query retrieval times for a larger number dots and issues attempted in search. Optimized code to ensure efficient data retrieval times.|
|On the Value streams page, corrected WorkFlowQuery (WFQ) returning internal server error by updating code with utilization of a suitable data structure for effective processing correcting the following issues:|
- Insights page not loading.
- VSM not loading.
- Plugin containers not being removed after execution. | | PI99869 | On the Insights page, when you perform the following:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the required report.
- Click on the Results link of a previously run report or click the Run report button to generate a new report with a Results link.
- When you share the report link, the server port is used versus using the assumed port number 443. | | | On the Insights page, when you perform the following:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the Deployment audit report.
- In the Deployment audit window, click in the Timezone drop-down field and select the Coordinated universal time (UTC) required for the report.
- In the Deployment audit window, fill in the remaining required fields.
- Click the Confirm button to run the report.
- Click the Results link to display the Deployment audit report in the selected time zone. | | PI99876 | When performing upgrades of IBM UrbanCode Velocity, fixed issue of deleted groups not migrating correctly. | | | Resolved LDAP login issue. |
|On the Insights page, when you perform the following:|
- Click the All dashboards or My favorites tab.
- Click the required dashboard.
- Click the Add charts icon.
- For the required chart, click the +Add button.
- For the added chart, when you click the filters icon, all of the available filters for the chart are properly displayed and functioning. | | | For deployment plans run on either the Pipeline or Releases pages, resolved issues where tasks were restarting due to parallelization of prior tasks. | | | On the Releases page, when you perform the following:
- Click a release activity.
- Click a deployment plan.
- Click the Create task button.
- Click the Type drop-down and select Wait for approval.
- In the Create task window, fill in the required fields.
- Click the Save button.
- For the Wait for approval task, click the Start task icon.
- Receive the email and click the Approve button.
- If the email address of the approver matches the user logged into IBM™ UrbanCode Velocity, the message You have approved this request. is displayed.
- If the email address of the approver does not match the user logged into IBM™ UrbanCode Velocity, the message Your action could not be completed. Please contact support if the problem persists. is displayed. | | | On the Releases page, when you perform the following:
- Click the overflow menu for a required release activity and then click Archive.
- The release activity is archived after it is clicked once. | | | On the Releases page, click the following:
- Release activity
- Deployment plan
- Edit icon and the Automatically approve the deployment checkbox does not appear in the Edit plan window. | | | Fixed security vulnerability. |
|On the Value streams page, if there is a back end query running for 60 seconds that does not return to the front end no longer monitoring for a response, the VSM page does not crash and display the There was a problem loading this workflow. The system is experiencing a problem right now. Try again later. message.|
|On the Pipeline page, when you perform the following:|
- Click Add application and add a Jenkins integration with a long Application name.
- On the Jenkins app for the Input environment, click the overflow menu and select Create version.
- In the Create version window, resolved UI positioning errors of the application and job selection screens on the pipeline. | | | On the Pipeline page, when you perform the following:
- With exception to the Input environment, click the required release link under an environment in the pipeline.
- The deployment plan detail page opens.
- Resolved issues where Jenkins tasks were restarting due to parallelization of prior tasks. | | | On the Pipeline page, improved performance for initial loading of pipeline page. | | | On the Pipeline page, on any environment except Input, when you click the overflow menu and select Override Inventory, this function is operating properly without the page crashing. | | | On the Releases page, when you perform the following:
- In the Release activities table, click on a release.
- For the required deployment plan, click the overflow menu and select Edit this plan.
- In the Edit deployment plan window, when you click the Team drop-down, the field is populated correctly with the associated teams. | | | On the Releases page, when you perform the following:
- In the Release activities table, click on a release.
- Click the Create deployment plan button and create and save a deployment.
- Click the deployment plan created in the previous step.
- Click the Create task button and create several Jenkins tasks.
- Schedule deployment in five minutes.
- For the created deployment plan containing the Jenkins tasks, click the Complete task, Fail task, and Skip task icons to confirm the aforementioned states. When the START TIME occurs, it is ignored because the deployment plan is in progress. | | | When you click Settings > Authorization > Teams and perform the following:
- Select a team containing more than 25 members.
- In the Items per page drop-down, select 100.
- Click the overflow menu and select Assign roles.
- In the Edit member window select a
Role and click Save. After
saving, the page size correctly reverts to 100 items per page. | | | When
you click Settings > Calendar,
the Calendar page works correctly. | | | Fixed
various console errors including property types, missing
typename, and treatment of English as a non-default language. |
|On the Value streams page, when you have the appropriate permissions, you can click the overflow menu and select either Edit or Delete value streams.|
|On the Releases page, when you run a Jenkins task, you instantaneously know if it does or does not run without dependency on heartbeat performance.|
|On the Releases page, when a user navigates to a deployment plan with dynamic roles enabled and insufficient permissions prevent viewing the deployment plan, a notification is displayed that indicates you do not have permissions to view the plan.|
|On the Releases page, when you click Archived, in the Name field, an actual name is displayed for each archived release.|
|On the Releases page, for Wait for approval tasks, when you select an LDAP group, the NAME field displays an actual name.|
|On the Releases page, when viewing a release with new permissions implemented and the user has permissions to a release, the You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page Contact your administrator for necessary permissions. dialog is not displayed.|
|On the Releases page, regardless of team assignments, users are able to view deployment templates. In future versions, viewing deployment templates are secured with the appropriate permissions.|
|On the Releases page, while editing a deployment plan, release, or template, when you click on the Team drop-down, you can select any team in the list.|
|On the Setttings page, when you click Authorization > Roles, team roles are displayed correctly.|
|On the Setttings page, the Email server and LDAP and SSO Authentication pages are working properly and updating associated permissions. If you migrated to IBM UrbanCode Velocity 2.5.0 and are experiencing permission assignment issues, contact the IBM Support Portal.|
|For customer scenarios using the following workflows:|
- Using Git branching strategy for writing, merging, and delivering code.
- When squashing commits are not performed prior to merging.
Overlinking between work items, commits, and PRs creating performance issues are resolved. If this performance bug was encountered, IBM UrbanCode Velocity 2.5.1 should resolve the aforementioned issue. If you are impacted by this issue, contact the IBM Support Portal for resolution assistance.
|On the Value streams page, if a work item status contains a leading number and a DQL query references that number, stage change event calculations yield correct results.|
|On the Value streams page displayed in the Chinese language, when you click on any of the filter drop-downs, the page filters properly according to your selection.|
|On the Pipelines page on any environment except Input, when you click Add gate, modal UI text is updated for clarity.|
|On the Pipelines page, if API-driven pipelines and auto promotion are set up simultaneously, both operate properly without issues.|
|On the Pipelines page, resolved an issue with duplicate pipeline deployments occurring when both autopromotion and gates were configured on the same environment.|
|On the Pipelines page, gates failure no longer alternates between the same two jobs in any environment.|
|Fixed security vulnerabilities.|
|When you click the Help icon and then select Getting started, the drop-down closes properly.|
|On the Releases page, when you click the overflow icon and select Lock, the lock icon is displayed before the release name.|
|On the Releases page, when you:* Select a release.|
- Select a deployment plan with Jenkins.
- Click the Create task button.
- Create and save a Run a Shell Script task.
- The shell task is added to the deployment plan successfully. | | PI99862 | The shell task is added to the deployment plan successfully. When you click Settings > Integrations > Plugins, the latest version is listed for each plug-in. |
|On the Pipeline page, failing tests are enumerated for errors occurring in manual and automated gates.|
|On the Releases page, updated the UI for an enhanced user experience and long release names are truncated with ellipsis.|
|When you click Value Streams > Add a new value stream, create and then edit the value stream Name, the Name updates on the Pipeline page.|
|On the Pipeline page, corrected lead-time, cycle-time, and average stage time below each stage.|
|When you click Releases > Tasks, action buttons are working via a corrected GraphQL error.|
|On the Releases page in card view, corrected erratic spacing.|
|When you click Settings > User Authorization > Groups > Create group and Settings > User Authorization > Teams > Create team and add the new group to the new team, page reload is not required for the group to display in the team.|
|When you click Settings > User Authorization > Teams, Groups, or User Access Keys and there no users or members assigned, a table body message is displayed that the Team, Group, or User Access Key Management has no members and is empty.|
|On the Swimlane page when you click on a cell or stage header, the particle panel remains open without any error message displayed.|
|On the Pipeline page when you click on a cell or stage header, the particle panel remains open without any error message displayed.|
|On the Releases page when you click settings, the tags show and hide correctly.|
|On the Settings page for User Access Keys, the Last Used field values are updating correctly.|
|The shell task is added to the deployment plan successfully.|
|On the Value Streams page when you click on a commit dot, corrected Invalid date in the Age in stage field.|