Manage SLA tasks
Use SLA tasks to manage planned outages and critical events.
You can use software license agreement tasks (SLA) to manage the following scenarios:
- Use outage tasks to contain deployment activities that cannot exceed a committed outage period.
- Use critical event tasks to define events that can be monitored and their completion times set. Track and communicate key system outages to stakeholders.
- Use wait for time tasks to delay deployment activities for a defined period.
- Use the critical path tool to track task dependencies for upcoming tasks.
- Use the deployment details Overview tab to track SLA tasks during a deployment and create SLA reports.