Creating process checklist templates
A process checklist contains the milestones in a release. If you create a process checklist template, you can use the same process checklist in multiple releases.
- Click Release Process, and then click the Process Checklist Templates tab.
- Click Add New, and, in the displayed dialog box, supply a name.
- Optional: Enter a description of the process checklist.
- Click Save.The new process checklist template is included in the list.
- Click the process checklist template.
- Click Add Milestone.
- Provide details for the milestone:
- Specify the milestone name.
- From the Role list, select the role that a user must be assigned to complete the milestone.
- Specify the notes for the milestone.
- In the Date Offset field, enter
the number of days before or after the target release date that the
milestone occurs.If the milestone occurs on the target release date, specify a Date Offset of
- From the Orientation list, specify
whether the milestone occurs before or after the target release date.
If the milestone occurs on the target release date, select After.
- Click Save.The milestone is displayed in the process checklist template.
- In this way, add all the milestones that are associated with the process checklist.