Exporting deployment plans to CSV file
You can export a deployment plan to a comma separated values (CSV) file, make modifications, and then import the file to update or create a new plan.
- Export the deployment plan by completing one of these steps:
- On the Deployment Plans tab, click the name of the deployment plan to export.
- On the All Deployments window, click the deployment that contains the plan to export. Click Deployment Execution.
- Click Export Deployment Plan.
In the Opening plan_name.csv window complete one of the following
- Click Open with and specify an editor to open the file.
- Click Save File to save the file to your computer.
- Click OK.