Manually creating groups and adding users
Groups are logical containers that serve as a mechanism to grant permissions to multiple users. Group members automatically share a group's permissions.
- From the IBM® UrbanCode™ Release dashboard, click Manage Security, and then click Groups.
- In the New Groups page, click Add New.
- In the Name field, type a name for the group.
- In the Authorization Realm list,
select an authorization realm. Only groups for an Internal Authorization realm can be manually created.
- Optional: Select users from the Add User list.Any user can be added to the group, including users that were imported from LDAP and SSO authentication realms.
- Optional: Click the Remove icon that is associated with a user to remove the user from the group.
- Click Save.