Using the calendar
Use the calendar to schedule and launch deployments, and view events, including enterprise-wide release events.
The events for the selected time-frame are displayed on the right side of the page. A progress icon for each deployment is provided. The Key area describes the status icons.There are two ways to view information: list or grid format. Using the list format, you can view data by week or an interval. A week runs from Monday to Sunday. For example, if you select a day in the middle of the week, the displayed week spans from the previous Monday to Sunday. The events for the selected time frame are listed by date. The grid view displays data in a calendar. Using this format, you can view data by the day, a four day period, week, or month. Use the forward and backward icons to view different months.
- From the IBM® UrbanCode™ Release dashboard, click Calendar.
From the Calendar page, select the view format.
- Click the list icon () to view data in a list format.
- Click the grid icon ( to view data in a calendar format.
Select a date range to view entries.
Depending on the view format how you select a data range varies.
- For the list format:
- To display the events for a week, click Week, and from the calendar, select a day from the week. A week runs from Monday to Sunday. If you select a day in the middle of the week, the displayed week spans from the previous Monday to the next Sunday.
- To display a custom date range, click Range. In the From calendar, select the start date, and in the To calendar, select the end date.
- For the calendar format, use the icons at the top right side to select a time frame to view.
When selecting Day, click the date in the calendar to view. Use the forward
and backward icons to move between months.
- For the list format:
- To filter the displayed data, use the Filter By lists. You can filter by type, team, release, or environment. At least one value for the type of event must be specified, otherwise nothing is displayed.
To schedule a deployment, click Add New Deployment.
The Add New Scheduled Deployment dialog displays. Type the necessary information for the deployment.
Review the displayed information and update the filters as necessary. There are a number of additional actions you can take based on the type of data.
- The status of each deployment is shown using the icons under the Key area.
- To specify a deployment's application versions and quality statuses, if any, click Details and then select the application version. You can select versions for each application in the associated release. For information about configuring application versions and quality statuses, see Scheduling deployments.
- To display the Execution and Deployment Plan page for a deployment, click the date that is associated with the deployment. You can use the Execution and Deployment Plan page to start deployments.
For events, Enterprise Deployment dashboard that is associated with an enterprise event. Each event has an icon with the color selected when the event was created.to view the