In this tutorial, you learned how to create a release and run a deployment.
Lessons learnedIn this tutorial, you learn to complete the following tasks:
- How to create a release and configure a lifecycle.
- How to add approval requests to a lifecycle phase.
- How to associate release environments to a release.
- How to configure a deployment plan and add segments to it.
- How to create manual tasks.
- How to control a deployment's workflow by using segment and task dependencies.
- How to use signal and wait tasks to coordinate a deployment's workflow.
- How to schedule a deployment.
- How to provide phase approvals and start deployments.
- How to run a deployment by completing tasks.