Create a simple helloWorld deployment
In this tutorial, you create a simple application with IBM® UrbanCode® Deploy. You use standard plug-ins to create a component and define an application that deploys the component to an environment.
Learning objectivesIn this tutorial, you learn how to complete these tasks:
- Create a component and add a user-defined property to it.
- Import artifacts to create a component version.
- Create a component process.
- Create an application and application process.
- Configure an environment with resources and apply a user-defined tag to it.
- Run the application process to deploy the component.
Time required:1 hour