Adding Terraform Orchestration Service to Blueprint Designer
This topic guides you through the steps to run the Terraform Runtime Service.
- Log in to the Blueprint Designer using an Admin (ucdpadmin) user.
- Navigate to the Orchestrations page.
Click Add New Service.
- Give the service an unique name and optional description.
- Select Terraform Service in the Type drop down list.
Enter the full URL to the Terraform Service in the following format:
- Click Test Connection button to verify the connection.
- Click Save button to save your changes.
Navigate to the Team page to associate orchestration service with Team.
- Select Teams from the admin settings in the Blueprint Designer.
- Click the Orchestration Connections tab for the team.
- Press the Add button.
- Select the orchestration services for the team and click OK.
- Click the Save button to save the changes to the team.