Cleaning up generic process history files
You can clean up generic process history files that are generated when you run the process manually.
The administrator enables the generic process history cleanup and specifies when the cleanup process begins, the duration of the cleanup, and the number of days to retain the process history. By default, the generic process history cleanup enablement settings are turned off.
To enable, disable, or configure generic process history cleanup settings, an administrator completes these steps:
- In IBM UrbanCode Deploy, click the Settings tab, and then in the System column, click System Settings.
- Scroll to the Process History Cleanup area.
- Set Enable Generic Process History Cleanup to On.
- In Daily Cleanup Start Time, select the hour to start the daily cleanup process.
- In Daily Cleanup Duration (hours), specify the number of hours for the cleanup process to run.
- In Days to Retain Generic Process History, specify the number of days to keep the generic process history before the cleanup process removes the history.