After you define a pipeline, you can execute it using the Web UI.
- Pipeline execution:
- Stages are executed sequentially.
- The next stage starts only when the previous stage is completed successfully.
- A pipeline completes successfully only when all stages are completed successfully.
- Stage execution:
- Each block in a stage is executed concurrently.
- A stage completes successfully only when all blocks complete successfully.
- Block execution:
- Each process is executed sequentially.
- The next process starts only when the previous process is completed successfully.
- A block completes successfully only when all processes are completed successfully.
Execute a pipeline from the Application page as follows:
- Go to or click on play button next to a pipeline.
- Select a snapshot or choose a component version that you want to deploy.
Click on Submit.
The pipeline executes and shows the runtime objects that further represents the execution status. An execution have statuses such as Not Started, Starting, Running, Canceling, Completed, and Canceled.