Video and learning resources for IBM UrbanCode Deploy
Many resources about effectively using IBM® UrbanCode® Deploy are available. You can choose which learning resources to use depending on your role, skill level, interests, and the time you have.
Videos and multimedia
- For videos that are related to IBM UrbanCode Deploy, see the following playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLviKW0fvdXzj8-nuj2YqaBOvS0rCX2LTe.
- For videos that are related to IBM DevOps software, see the following playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOspHqNVtKAAm1dmyiR9WMmw1UBoOwZVj.
Tours and tutorials
Tutorials provide instructions for common tasks. Some tutorials also explain the concepts that you need to understand before you start a task. Complete a tutorial to learn to do a task, or revisit a tutorial for a reminder of how to do a task that you do not often do. You can access tutorials from Tutorials.
- Building personal learning roadmaps that are based on learning roadmaps that were created by experts
- Discussing learning activities with other learning circle members so that you can deepen your understanding or help others
- Asking questions or joining a conversation in the community forum, where you can find answers to your getting-started questions
- Blogging about your ideas and experiences, and learning from others' blog posts
- Finding experts and more resources
- Much more information is available on the IBM's DevOps Community.
- Latest resources from IBM Developer: IBM UrbanCode
- Latest resources from IBM Developer: DevOps