What's new in IBM UrbanCode Deploy
The latest version of IBM™ UrbanCode™ Deploy, includes new functions and enhancements.
- Updated Jetty to 9.4.48
- JVM management and distribution
- You can upload JVMs to the IBM UrbanCode Deploy. You can view and manage them in a dedicated page. Once uploaded to the
server, JVMs can be distributed to agents via the web UI or CLI. The agent
automatically upgrades to the provided JVM. Additional, Java management
- Java package for a particular OS and architecture can be set as preferred. The preferred java package can be installed on multiple agents using the bulk actions menu.
- Removal of unused java packages on multiple agents is possible.
- Support for compact agents for Windows. Compact agents are required for Java package management.
- Agents upgraded as compact
When an agent is installed or upgraded on a platform that supports compact agents, the agent is converted as a compact agent.
- Hardening of logging configuration
- For security of logging, Log4j is removed from the product. The new Logging feature provides users an easy-to-use UI for logging configuration.
$productName/java.homeproperty is removed from agent properties file. Upgraded agents are compact agents that does not require Java home property.
- Updated the sshInstallAgent/installNewAgent CLI endpoint as POST request
- For security purposes, the sshInstallAgent/installNewAgent CLI endpoint is updated to post the install agent informaton without the sshPassword.
- Updated Groovy to 3.0.10
- Updated Jackson to 188.8.131.52