Managing Terraform Environments
This section explains how to manage the Terraform environments.
The environments page contains a detailed overview of the provisioned projects deployed through UrbanCode Deploy Blueprint Designer. To access an environment page with the Blueprint Designer, go to the Environments tab from the home page. The environments page contains two essential components:
- Environments drop down: This is a list of user-defined Terraform orchestration services. These orchestration services are used to provision and manage Terraform environments. Once you have defined an orchestration service in the administration page, it is displayed here for use.
- Table containing provisioned environments: This is a collection of Terraform environments
provisioned from the UrbanCode Deploy Blueprint Designer. The table has the following columns:
- Name: The name of the provisioned environment, given at the time of creation.
- ID: The unique string used to identify the environment provisioned.
- Created On: The date and time stamp that the environment was provisioned on.
- Event: The most recent event that has occurred to the environment. This may be anything from creation, deletion, destruction, and modification.
- Status: This indicates the current status of the environment. It can be one of the
- In Progress: The applied action is still in progress.
- Running: The environment is successfully provisioned.
- Destroyed: The resources associated with the environment have been destroyed.
- Failed: The action that was applied on the environment has failed. This could be a deploy, destroy, or apply.
- Failed (Timed Out): The orchestration service was shut down during the action applied on the environment.
- Actions: Clicking on this button will bring forth a list of three options: