Deploying a Terraform Environment
This topic explains how to deploy Terraform environment from your Terraform blueprint.
- Define a Terraform orchestration service in the Blueprint Designer.
- Verify that the orchestration service test connection is successful.
- Make sure the user who provisions templates has access to the Terraform service.
- Click Blueprints and navigate to the Terraform template location in the Blueprint Designer.
- Click Provision… on the toolbar.
- Click Deploy to deploy an environment. Deploy is the default option.
- Select the orchestration service you wish to provision. The orchestration service should already be configured, see Prerequisites section.
- Enter the name of the new environment.
Select the reference location from which the project will be provisioned in the
- Local: Provision the blueprint based on the file located in Blueprint Designer.
- Git: From the repository manager, select your remote repository location. For example: GitHub. If your project is in private repository, enter your access token.
- Click Next: Edit Variables.