Defining default user impersonation credentials
You can define default user impersonation credentials for a resource.
- Click Resources, and then click the resource's name.
Click the Configuration tab that is associated with the resource, not
the Configuration tab at the top of the page.
The resource's Basic Settings page is displayed.
- Select the Default Impersonation check box.
In the User and Password fields, enter the target
system user name and password that can access the resource.
The password is encrypted as it is entered.
- In the Group field, enter the authentication realm group.
- To use the sudo command for impersonation,
select the Use Sudo check box.If the target system uses a UNIX™ or Linux™ operating system, you can use this option. If the target system uses a Windows™ operating system, this option has no effect.
- To always use the credentials that are defined on the resource and override any credentials that are defined in process steps, select the Always Use Default Impersonation check box.
- Click Save.