Creating environments from WebSphere Application Server cells
You can import information about a WebSphere® Application Server cell into resources and then use those resources in an environment.
- Import resources from the WebSphere Application Server cell
as described in Importing resources from WebSphere Application Server.When you are finished, you have a collection of resources that represent the cell and the nodes, servers, and other artifacts in the cell. These resources are under the agent resource for the WebSphere Application Server system.
- In the IBM UrbanCode Deploy server, create an application environment.
- Add the resources to the environment:
- Open the environment and go to the Resources tab.
- Click Add Base Resources.
- Select the agent resource and click OK.