This section contains security related chapters.
The following topics address security definitions during installation and setup:
- Server security definitions discusses the security definitions required during the installation of the UKO server.
- Server and vault access roles is a sub-chapter of the server security setup. It introduces the required roles and suggests which users they should be assigned to.
- Granting access to vaults specifically focuses on defining vault-specific roles and granting access to them
- Agent security definitions walks you through the security settings required during the installation of the UKO agent
- Diffie-Hellman session link encryption is a sub chapter of the agent installation and helps you setting up link encryption between the UKO server and agent
- UKO database access is discussed in the Configure database access section of the database installation
- If you are looking for securing the connection to the UKO Agent with Application Transparent Transport Layer Security (AT-TLS), this is covered in the Network configuration
The following additional chapters are part of this section