Configuring IBM Security ReaQta to communicate with the QRadar platform
To send alerts from IBM Security ReaQta, you need an API ID and a Secret Key.
- Log in to your ReaQta console.
- From the ADMINISTRATION tab, select API Applications.
- Click Create Application.
- In the Application Name field, type a name for the application, then click Create.
- Copy and save the App ID and the Secret Key values. You need these values when you add a data source in the QRadar® platform.
What to do next
Add a IBM Security ReaQta data source that uses the Universal Cloud REST API connector. For more information about adding a data source, see Adding an ingestion data source.