Each magazine has a button that provides an easy way to open a magazine.
See Front panel.
Each module can be configured to have a portion of the right magazine that is designated as an I/O station or this option can be disabled.
- To open the I/O station, press the magazine button for less than 3 seconds.
- To open the entire magazine, press the magazine button for more than 3 seconds.
- If a magazine is opened, no other magazines or I/O stations can be opened.
- If during the magazine open process the magazine is not opened within 30 seconds, the magazine locks.
- The user must pull out the magazine, as the magazine does not eject.
The LED also provides an indicator of the current state of that magazine.
|Magazine state||LED state||Description|
|Closed||Steady ON||I/O station is enabled.|
|Closed||Slow Flash||Magazine open is in process.|
|Closed||Fast Flash||Magazine is opened.|
|Closed||OFF||I/O station is not enabled.|
|Opened||OFF||Magazine is opened.|