Uninstalling Rapport on Mac OS X
This procedure explains how to uninstall Rapport. For more information about uninstalling on Mac OS X, see the following web page: http://www.trusteer.com/support/uninstalling-rapport-mac-os-x.
- Locate and open the .dmg file from which Rapport was originally installed,
The .dmg file contains the Uninstall Rapport application.Note: If you cannot locate the .dmg file, you can download it from the uninstallation page at this link http://www.trusteer.com/support/uninstalling-rapport-mac-os-x. If the .dmg file does not contain the uninstallation application, you must download Rapport again. See the following link: http://www.trusteer.com/support/rapport-installation-links.
- Double-click Uninstall Rapport to open the uninstallation wizard and
begin the removal process.
If you receive a warning message about opening an application that was downloaded from the internet, just click Open to continue. On Mac OS X this message is issued when running applications that were not downloaded from the Mac app store. Note that you can also change the system preferences to allow opening specific applications anyway. In this case, the warning message is not issued.
- Click Yes to begin uninstalling Rapport from your system.
- At the prompt specify the credentials of the user who installed Rapport on the system. This user must have administrator privileges. Click OK to continue. Alternatively, you can specify the root user admin credentials.
- Complete the captcha by writing the required alphanumeric characters and click OK. A message is displayed to indicate that Rapport was uninstalled successfully.