New features in IBM TRIRIGA 10.7.0
IBM® TRIRIGA® 10.7.0 includes new features, enhancements, and minor fixes.
IBM TRIRIGA 10.7.0 includes the following highlights:
- Lease Accounting improvements enable the creation of journal entries by asset class and support the reversal of impairment losses recognized previously on leases per IFRS accounting standards guidance.
- Work Task Services Perceptive app introduces the ability to link an asset to an existing work task by scanning a barcode or QR code.
- Stacking Perceptive app enhancements improve the process of optimizing workspace allocations.
- Enhancements to the IBM TRIRIGA Connector for BIM deliver Single Sign-On (SSO) support, a simplified Revit add-in ribbon option for design agency users, a new model data validation tool, and a new mechanism for specifying the Space Use Class parameter.
- Advanced Room Search Outlook add-in adds SSO support for streamlined user authentication.