What do I need to know about using IBM Verse for Apple devices?
Get ready for mail that understands you, for less clutter and more clarity, for connecting you to the people who matter to you most. Cloud-enabled, designed for mobile devices, and powered by IBM's analytics and advanced search, IBM Verse works for you, not the other way around.
Work with mail, calendar and contact information, including type-ahead addressing, custom mail folders, support for mail threads, in depth search, in line preview, tracking of actions that need attention, and analytics-based identification of important content.
- See mail from people important to you
- Set people you interact with often as Important
- Mark mail as Needs Action
- Manage items that need follow up
- Track who owes you a response and when
- Work with your calendar seamlessly
- Interact with all of your contacts
- iOS 9.0 or later
- The app can only be used by Verse-licensed users in Connections Cloud or against on-premise IBM Traveler servers at 184.108.40.206 or higher.
- IBM Traveler servers must support SSL/TLS and have a valid certificate. For security reasons, the app will not connect to a server with a self-signed, expired or otherwise untrusted certificate, nor will it connect to a server configured for HTTP rather than HTTPS.