This topic provides a detailed description of the IBM Traveler console commands.
The IBM Traveler server component functions as a Domino® server add-in task and, as such, responds to Domino server console commands. You can perform the following tasks on the Domino console:
- Start: load traveler
- Stop: tell traveler quit
- Restart: restart task traveler
The following IBM Traveler tell commands are available through the Domino console.
Usage: tell traveler [-s (<serverName> | * | *-)] command
- -s is an optional parameter to send the tell command remotely when the servers are configured for a High Availability pool.
- Use <serverName> to send the command to a specifically named server.
- Use * to send the command to all servers in the High Availability pool.
- Use *- to send the command to all servers in the High Availability pool except the local server.
For an in-depth look at some of the key Tell commands, see the following sections.