The IBM® TRIRIGA® Application Platform introduces an MVC-based UX framework to support any standard Web Application. With these enhancements, new UX Web Applications can be developed by using any available web framework. For example, ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, and Vanilla HTML with JS and CSS. The model-view-controller (MVC) approach separates the application into three components or layers: the model, view, and controller. With a modular and flexible architecture, the UX framework enables organizations to more easily meet business requirements with an intuitive user interface, compatibility with touch interfaces, and improved performance.
I. Getting familiar with the IBM TRIRIGA UX framework
II. Building your own applications in the IBM TRIRIGA UX framework
- UX App Building: Learn about the key concepts, basic
app-building process, and new tools in the UX framework.
- WebViewSync (Polymer 1): Populate the HTML files and automatically sync your HTML changes in your TRIRIGA environment.
- Daylight Saving Time (Polymer 1): Resolve the issue with your UX apps that are showing DST-based times incorrectly.
- UX Perceptive Apps: Learn about the advanced type of UX apps that is delivered exclusively by our IBM TRIRIGA software team.
- UX Videos (YouTube): Learn about the key concepts, basic app-building process, and new tools in the UX framework.